Skip to main content

4.0 Film Search

By using php and the my sql database I was able to create a search query that outputted the results of the a film searched such as the Data, Time, Cinema and Website

Results of the Film Search
Code for the Film Search
Film Search error

The reason for the error is because the select* query is trying to output multiple data with the same ID's.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5.5 Finished Product

Here is a image of the finished homepage with the navigation bar showing Image of the finished homepage 

3.3 Problems with Markers

With a lot of trial and error I figured that the reason the map was not showing was because of the wrapper I had placed around my div. By ending the div earlier the map can now be shown and accessed. I also added a 'wrapmenu' around the search-bar.  '</div>' Closed the 'Wrapper'  (example of) Image shows the 'wrapmenu' Map shows the Markers within a 10 mile radius of Wigan

5.0 Creating Offers Pages and Slideshow for Home Page

The image below shows the code used to implement the navigation bar and offers list using <ul> tag this allows the lists to be un-ordered. Snippet of code navigation and offers Front end view of the offers page The slideshow was created using a mixture of html code and java-script which allowed the images to display automoatically Example of the html and java-script code  for the automatic slide show Front end of the Home Page shows the automatic slideshow