Creation of Navigation Bar
Using a mixture of java script and HTML5 I have created a off screen navigation bar. I believe that this gives the website a professional feel to it.
| Code for the off-screen navigation bar |
| CSS for the off-screen navigation bar |
Creation of Title
Title div was easy to create, HTML5 was used again; although a name has not been decided upon
| HTML 5 code used to create title |
| CSS used to alter the font, size and border of the title div |
Information
Information div called information created this will hold information such as upcoming films
| Basic Information will be stored here |
| CSS for Information div |
Search bar
The search bar is being created at this moment however some problems have been noted
Update...
Search Bar problem fixed, (search icon was not showing), now I just need to edit it and change the position on the web-page, I might even try and add the search feature to the navigation bar
| HTML5 used to create search bar |
| CSS used to alter search bar |
Comments
Post a Comment